Enjoy fluffy waffles in the morning. My children love to call them "pancakes with abs." This dish will help you wake up in the morning, and will keep you full until lunch.
- Waffle Maker
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Oak Milk (or any milk of your choosing)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Oil Spray of Any Kind
- 4 tbsp Butter (Optional)
- Mix all the dry ingredience first. Flour, Protein, Baking Powder, and Salt.
- Then add the Milk, don't mix yet
- Add the Vanilla Extract, don't mix yet
- Add the 2 Eggs, and now you can mix
- Mix until you get a nice smooth texture
- Lightly spray your waffle maker to make sure the mixture doesn't stitch
- Pour mixture into the waffle maker. Make sure not to overflow it because then it will drip down and while cooking and that will be a lot of clean up.
- Wait until the waffle maker is done. Or check it periodically to make sure it's cooked the wait you like it.
If you do plan to use butter, give plant-based butter a try. It has 1/2 less saturated fat than dairy butter and fewer calories with a similar amount of flavor. One of my favorite brands is Melt Organic, but there are many others.